Meet our Pet of the Month Gronk! Gronk is a Pug that loves to meet kids and adults and smother them in kisses! Chicken is his favorite snack, and don’t cook any without saving him some !
Gronk is constantly showered with love but wants to give some suggestions on how to go the extra mile for your pet. Being stuck at home with his owners for so long it is hard to find fun things to do with them; however the experts at the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center (APCC) have come up with some fun ways to celebrate with your furry friends that will show them just how much you love them!
- Taking your pet for a walk or hike is a great way to spend some time with them and lets you both get some fresh air and take them on a new path that they have not explored!
- Make a special treat for them! There are so many delicious and healthy recipes to choose from online. But be sure that any recipes you choose are pet-friendly and veterinarian approved before making them for your pet.
- Give them a new view. Cats in particular love to view the room from a higher location. Consider adding a cat tree closer to a window where they can watch the birds.
- Plant some cat grass for your feline friends!
- Create fun toys with water. Try adding a little bit of food coloring to water, freeze it in ice cube trays and, voila, your pet has a new toy!
Click here to learn more about ways you can show your pet that you love them dearly!